AUTOMATIC MACHINES FOR BOX MAKERS AND CONVERTING COMPANIES SINCE 1990
It was 1990 when Europrogetti started to build machines for box makers and converting companies. At the beginning the reference field was the footwear, which required boxes with rather standard dimensions. A fully automatic line for rigid boxes called “DELTA” was built for this specific need.
Following the requests and demands of a constantly evolving market, Europrogetti’s offer has considerably widened year after year, developing machines for the production of particular boxes and with a variety of shapes and dimensions, to be used in several market sectors:
- mobile phones
- cd and dvd
Our story are our creations
- 1990 – Delta automatic line for box wrapping
- 1995 – AC1060 line for the automatic lamination of paper / cardboard.
- 1998 – rotative line with fast size changeover and fully automated for rigid (set-up) cardboard boxes, called “ROTARY”
- 1999 – line for rigid (set-up) cardboard boxes with unique features of flexibility, called “EP170”, the first line with patented sequential turn-in.
- 2005 – “EP240” line, a line developed even for the production of covered rigid boxes with special geometric shapes.
- 2009 – “EP175” line, the evolution of the EP170L with the patented anti-air bubbles system.
- 2010 – agreement with the Japanese company Fuchu Shiko for the Asian markets.
- 2011 – “EP150” line for the fields of perfumery, eyewear and jewellery.
- 2013 – “EP100″, a stand-alone line of reduced cost, with low space requirements and mounted on casters, that realizes boxes of small and medium sizes without use of heat-sealing tape.
- 2014 – Introduction of the cardboard transport through synchronous belts, to ensure the total control of the die-cut blank.
- 2016 – “AC1060/3” line, the evolution of the laminating line with the exclusive “Twin System” for the rigorous lamination of both sides (front and back).