2001 – Introduced the new EP170L Box Wrapping Line
The new EP170L Box Wrapping Line has been introduced during the Converflex
What can be done with this line?
Paper covered rigid cardboard boxes:
– Small boxes
– Big boxes
– Slipcases with minimum width of 30 mm
– CD Boxes
– Three-sides boxes
– Sloped sides boxes
– Up to 40mm depth of turn-in
Technical features of the line:
– Max box: 60 x 40 x h. 17,5 cm
– Min box: 6,5 x 3 x h. 1,2 cm
– Max paper sheet: 90 x 72 cm
– Min paper sheet: 12,3 x 8,8 cm
– Paper weight: up to 200 gr.
– Max cardboard: 69 x 88 cm
– Min cardboard 5,4 x 8,9 cm
– Cardboard thickness: from 0,7 up to 3 mm
– Turn-in: up to 40 mm
– Paper pile height: 38 cm
– Electrical power in operation: (+/-) 11,5 Kw
– Compressed air consumption in operation: 580 NL/min.
– Machine weight: (+/-) kg 5170
– Machine Dimensions: 7,20 x 4,08 x H 3,51 m (in operation)
Technical news of the line:
- Possibility to keep the box under pressure up to 9.99 seconds. This enables to stick
- perfectly the inside turn-in of any material.
- Unique machine worldwide with a wrapping station that can completely rotate 90°.
- This enables the finishing of the box on the long or short side.
- It works with any type of paper and cardboard
- Only 10 minutes for the size change over of the wrapper for standard boxes
- Possibility to set the time of the mould descent. This enables to stick any kind of paper and prevents air bubbles.
- Depth of paper turn-in inside the box up to 40 millimetres
- Minimum height: 1,2 cm
- Minimum length: 6,5 cm
- Minimum width: 3 cm
- Maximum height: 17,5 cm
- Maximum length: 60 cm
- Maximum width: 40 cm